Pages

£100 charity bet paid to Great North Air Ambulance Thank You William Hills

March last year I secured a charity bet from @sharpeangle  of William Hills for £100 

my bet was as follows

That there would be 2 General Elections last year.

Link to bet

My thoughts were that it is a close race, a hung parliament would have caused ructions and by the September/October time with nothing solved we would go thru it all again. The last time this happened was in 1974 the year I was born so something of an omen for me.

Luckily William Hills paid out £100 even if my bet lost.

The rest is now history which is now being dissected as I write this.

But 

Our nominated charity the Great North Air Ambulance <<< link takes you to Charity website and feel free to make a donation if you wish.

Are now £100 better off.

Thank you again to @sharpeangle